Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Project Goal

Ok my new project I'll be working on will be my version of Caramelldansen.. a song popular for a video with 2 characters from the anime Popotan. Lots of people have made spin-offs from that using other characters doing the "Caramelldansen Dance" This is the original version.



Anyway I will either do my first one of myself, me and my bro (cause I'm totally evil like that), or Ed and Al from FMA. Anyway, I'm not sure what program the people use to make them. I think some might use Adobe Flash but that's a frickin' $700 program. I'd need a part-time job and who in their right mind would hire a minor with no experience. Well I'm not doing a lemonade stand if that's what anyone was thinking... I'll just have to think...
Until then, I think Serif PhotoPlus shoulf work, it's free and you can do animations. =D But that will still be a problem, because I have no animation experience. And I can't find any tutorials online and I'm shy so I can't ask the wonderfully good people on YouTube what program they use, and basically like if they draw each thing first, draw anything first, or only draw some parts first and edit them on the computer. I might just do some movements like some parts in my new favorite YouTube video. I know it's violent, but I'm like that. xD

Here's my favorite spin-off. It was Ed and Al from FMA.




Laters! And wish me luck!
-Amy-sama

No comments: