Friday, August 1, 2008

Pandemic 2

I guess I had a certain dream last night cause of an awesome game, Pandemic 2. It was weird, but when I woke up I wanted to go back in it :(

Dream: Ok so I woke up in te dream, and my really good internet friend (some reason at my house, which wasn't even my house at all, maybe it was hers) told me I had been asleep for a long time (coma). I had gone onto the computer and it was like Vista, but newer, aim looked totally different too, and wondered how long I was in said coma. I asked my friend how long I was in a coma but no one gave me a straight answer. I also soon found out that my other really good internet friend... had died. Surely it couldn't have been of age, because my internet friend whom I was with, wasn't that old. And he had written a letter for me but it wasn't finished (sniff). I also found out my ex-bst friend had died of a brain sickness or something, and that was why she had acted different (i.e. didn't listen t me, abandon me, etc.). (haha). Everything was soo much different looking, and I figred out how to use aim and asked people how long I had been in a coma. Still no answer. Later in the dream, my internet friend (whom I was with) died, and for unknown reasons, I remember ugging my mom O.o Anyway, the dream ended about there.

So when I woke up, after I had told said dream to my brother who had been coming back upstair from gettig a drink, I pieced togethor that everyone had been dying of a sickness, and maybe the dream was supposd to be like the victims in Pandemic 2.

Now for the game: Pandemic 2

I would have embeded it but this game doesn't have that option.

I like virus and bacteria best and just so you know, Madagascar is incredibly hard to infect if you don't start on it because it only has a shipyard. If you start on Madagascar, you have to find out which places it trades with. You have to do that anyway actually, so watch the ships as you wait for your evolution points to rack up.

I was gonna do a mini guide when I posted the game, but my dad's laptop is uncomfortable and I wanna finish as soon as possible.

Where was I...

Oh well,
Laters!

-Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Ok now I am curious. Who died. Just teasing maybe I dont want to know.

-Dem