Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Get Smart" Review


I went to the movies today, to see the movie "Get Smart". It's a great action-comedy. Not much to say other than that. I've never written a movie review before XD
Well it had some obvious jokes if your someone who doesn't always get not as obvious jokes. *cough* the-kids-in-front-and-back-of-me *cough*
There weren't too many people there so that was good. I can't stand it when you go to a PG-13 movie or any movie with obvious good and bad jokes that little kids crack up at. Including the bad ones. It gets pretty annoying...
Anyhow, that's basically all I did today. Other than get frustrated with my video game for making me kill 3 bosses at once and then the final boss with no save in between... *grrr*
*cough* Excuse me. Sorry I'm a geek ^-^
Anyway, til later, (is that how I end all my posts? can't remember)
~bleeding.heart~

1 comment:

Dibsy said...

You're really right-really nice movie. But I laugh a lot, so I may be one of those annoying kids who laughs at good and bad jokes.