Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Friend

I'm bored, and got nothing to do, so I'm gonna write down my thoughts...

I've had thoughts about what I'd what in a friend for a while, ever since I lost my best friends. Anyway.. on to the list..

1.) Someone who is sortof outgoing (Yes, I realize that that's what my ex-bestfriend was but the second thing is like, the opposite)

2.) Someone who listens, but could still talk and not run out of things to say

3.) Someone who is loyal, but still does that thing where friends tell you not to do something cause you could get hurt or get in trouble or something

4.) Someone who loves anime/manga as much as me

5.) Someone my age, and lives sorta close to me (that's so I don't get more and more internet friends ^-^')

6.) Someone who isn't uncomfortable with yaoi or anything (I'm not gay, but I mean like yaoi or just hugging. Some people at my school think it's creepy or something, and they only hug on free hug day)

7.) Someone who isn't immature in the sense that they find something gross in everything or laughs at stupid things. I realize that's judgemental but I'm a picky person, this is my fantasy friend here, and if I can find someone with lots of these qualities at least, I'll be happy

Well I'm tired and I'm gonna go continue listening to Brotherhood by Vic Mignogna til it relaxes me into a permanent coma. Cause this song makes me so calm I could die.

-Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well I am only an internet friend and I am afraid I do not know what yaoi is. I looked it up on Google although I am still not quite sure lol. I am dense what can I say.
I will say this on friendship. I think the most important words a person can say are "let me help". I do not say this to be preachy. Just that is how I define myself. So I try to say these words often. I also think this is a hallmark of friendship. How much you help each other.
Thank you for being my internet friend 8-)