Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mornin' World ^-^

Good morning world, blog, etc.
Last night I was watching anime con videos and stuff and I was watching Vic Mignogna ones in particular ^-^' Anyway, I thought I was gonna dream about Ed Elric or something. Wrong! My brain decided, I shouldn't be asleep at 2:30am so it decided I should read a book. I picked a book from my library pile and started reading "Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie" by Jordan Sonnenblick. It's pretty good, it's about a 13 year old kid (that's right I'm not gonna say 13 year old boy) who's annoying little brother got leukemia. By the way, if your the kinda person who looks at Wikipedia for full book plots, don't for this book, I just read it, it's a summary -.- Now I'm like, 25 pages, into the book and I know how it ends...
Yea so anyway, instead of dream of Ed Elric, I dreamed I had leukemia. That's wonderful, dontcha think? At least it didn't get very far, I only slept for four hours (4am-8am)

Expect me to sleep at like 12pm and not wake up til 6pm or something, I do that alot, cause yesterday and the day before I didn't sleep at all.

Later,
~bleeding.heart~

PS Whoa I almost forgot! I inked my first drawing (first inking, not drawing) on Paint.NET and I'm posting it up ^-^

Photobucket

^ It's suppost to be me by the way, and I know it ain't too artistic looking.. but it's a chibi, it's easier to ink then my drawing of InuYasha, which I'm inking now, well not this second but you get my point.

No comments: